The Rotorua Breast Cancer Trust offers support and care for those affected by breast cancer in the Rotorua community.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
With the wonderful generosity of our community, the Trust provides a myriad of ways that we can support you or your loved ones as you undergo treatment…read more.
The trust provides an incredible support network to those affected by breast cancer and their families. So if you need help or know of someone that does, please contact us. We are here to help.
How we help:
- Support Group Morning Teas…read more
- Support Group Evening Coffees…read more
- Hair and Beauty Treatments…read more
- Tai Chi…read more
- Pinc Program (formally Pink Pilates)… read more
- Pinc Next Steps…read more
- Can B Fit…read more
- Winter Series…read more
- Initial Lymph Connection L-Dex readings…read more
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Prosthesis…read more
- Breast Cancer Counselling…read more
- Support for those with secondary Breast Cancer: Sweet Louise….read more
- Look good feel good seminars… read more
- Dragon Boating…..read more
- Casting for Recovery….read more
Upcoming 2016 Events
PINK WALK – Wednesday 19th October
News and Articles
Read current and past news and articles … click here
Catch up on current and past newsletters … click here
Contact us: email@example.com
Visit us on our facebook page
Visit our Sponsors
***Thank you to Hodgeman Web & Design for kindly sponsoring our website***